1. According to different load requirements, always che […]
1. According to different load requirements, always check and adjust the pressure of the relief valve to make it just right.
2. Reasonable selection of hydraulic oil, especially oil viscosity, try to use a lower viscosity to reduce viscosity friction loss when conditions permit.
3. Improve the lubrication condition of moving parts to reduce friction loss, which is beneficial to reduce working load and reduce heat generation.
4. Improve the assembly quality and accuracy of the hydraulic components and hydraulic system, strictly control the matching clearance of the fittings and improve the lubrication conditions. The sealing material with low friction coefficient and the improved sealing structure are used to reduce the starting force of the hydraulic cylinder as much as possible to reduce the heat generated by the mechanical friction loss.
5. Check if the hydraulic oil cooling system is clogged.